Specialists for Allergy and Asthma
Allergy Asthma Associates, P.C. has been serving the Tucson, Arizona metropolitan and Casa Grande areas for more than 15 years. We provide respectful, quality care to adults and pediatric patients with up-to-date medical knowledge in the fields of allergy, asthma, and immunology. We also accept most medical insurance plans. Furthermore, we specialize in treatment for allergy and asthma plus immunology disorders which include but are not limited to:
- Allergic and non-allergic Rhinitis and Sinusitis: (nasal and sinus inflammation Due to allergic triggers, or infections caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi). Treatment for allergy of this type can be difficult to treat, but with the help of our physicians, it can be achieved.
- Allergic conjunctivitis: (inflammation of the eye and eyelid lining due to allergic or environmental exposures). Older adults and young children can have an allergic reaction to certain things and have a difficult time discovering a treatment for allergy of this type.
- Asthma and other allergic respiratory disease: In many cases asthma can be a representation of an allergic reaction or asthma exacerbation’s triggered by the exposure to allergic factors.
- Food allergy disorders (for example: Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Peanut induced Anaphylaxis): Identification of a list of possible offender food component and its subsequent removal from your diet can lead to significant improvement in food allergy related symptoms.
- Drug Allergy (for example: penicillin, local anesthetics, aspirin, Latex and others): Many drugs cause localized reaction. others can lead to more severe systemic reactions. Treatment for allergy of this type can be life-threatening and cause antiphalactic shock so we want to treat you right away.
- Atopic Dermatitis/Eczema and other allergic skin disease: Especially in children, and young adults when allergy can be a major stimulus for eczema flare ups.
- Acute and chronic Urticaria (Hives): It is always important to rule out allergic triggers, although many chronic urticaria cases have unknown triggers and can be unresponsive against the treatment for allergy.
- Insect sting allergy: The measurement of flying insects venom and fire ant hypersensitivity is recommended for any patient with allergic reaction after a sting. This can help determine the next treatment recommendation.
- Evaluation and treatment of patients with recurrent infection due to non-HIV immune deficiency. Recurrent infections can be due to major or minor immune deficiency caused by an inherited or acquired disorder.
Allergy and Asthma Treatment Options
Allergy and asthma diagnostics are often closely related and it’s important to understand the symptoms of both. We look forward to providing you and your family with top-quality treatment options for allergy and asthma and our staff is happy to answer any questions related to our practice. Feel free to contact us for more information about treatment for allergy and asthma here.
Treatment for Allergy and Asthma Can Be Accomplished!
We completely understand patient’s frustration with their allergy and asthma symptoms and we strive every day to make people’s lived more enjoyable by providing them with a solution. We’re on your side! Check out some of our other options for the treatment of allergy and asthma.